The most convenient Bible reading and studying software for Android
Changes in MyBible 4.5.2-4.5.4:
- Reworked from using a single repository of modules to supporting several instances of the repository of modules. As the result, blocking of a repository by its hosting company (e.g. due to exceeding a traffic quota) no longer blocks downloading of modules in MyBible.
- When auto-updating modules, an updated module is taken with a probability of 25% (to stretch a peak loading to the modules repository).
- Fixed reported crashes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.